Google Analytics Tracking Code

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Show & Share 4 {features}

Happy Monday friends! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Here's my favorites from last weeks AMAZING link party! Thanks so much to everyone that joined in! Can't wait to see what you've been up to this week! Remember the link party starts every Wednesday morning at 8am. If I've featured you grab a button!

I absolutely love this paper pumpkin from Creations By Kara. She has an
amazing blog with lots of fabulous ideas! Go check it out!

I'm loving these earrings from Pretty Life Anonymous. Would you ever guess they're made from
paper clips! I've been rummaging through my drawers to find some so I can have them too!

You know I've been into up cycled shirts lately! So far I haven't made anything for me,
but I'll be giving this bow-tie tee from Wray Sist3rs a try!
Don't you want these super cute house shoes from Simply Homemade?
Perfect for the upcoming cold weather months!


The most viewed link was this beautiful wreath from O. Alouette

2 comments:

Kara said...

Thanks so much for sharing my pumpkin Marie! I'm gonna grab a button and display it proudly. :)

Rachel said...

wow wow gorgeous! That wreath is amazing, I love it!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...