Google Analytics Tracking Code

Thursday, January 19, 2012

White Chicken Chili

My husband is a huge chili fan and he now says this is his favorite! It's also a hit with our girls and it's super easy so it doesn't get any better than that!

Here's what you need:
3 cans great northern beans rinsed and drained
3 cups chicken - I usually put in 2-3 chicken breasts and shred them before you serve.
1 15 oz jar alfredo sauce
1 can chicken broth
1 1/2 cups frozen corn
1 cup sour cream
1 small sweet yellow pepper chopped
1 small onion chopped
3 cloves garlic minced
1 Tbsp ground cumin.

I can't do hot stuff...like my mouth burns for hours, I turn bright red and sweat bullets for an hour after, but if you want it hot (and when I say hot I mean hot for me and mild for you) add 2 cans green chilies

Put it all in the crock pot. Cook on low for 8 hours. Easy right? Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks so good (and easy)! I'd love if you linked up at my new Recipe Roundup: http://www.morebangforyourbucks.blogspot.com/2012/01/first-ever-recipe-round-up.html

Crafty Mischief said...

This looks delicious! I can't wait to try it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...