Google Analytics Tracking Code

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Minnie Mouse Birthday Cake

My little girl turned 2 this year and we celebrated the day with a Minnie Mouse birthday party! We had a Minnie Mouse birthday party last year for my other daughter and you can check out my decorations here. The one thing I added this year was a Minnie Mouse cake. If you know me you know I struggle with cakes...I can  barely frost a cupcake. This year for the girls birthdays I did both cakes and I'm super proud of myself! This Minnie Mouse cake was super easy! Make a round cake, use cupcakes for the ears and the easiest part was the frosting in a can (like the kind of can you get whipped cream in) Cover the top and sides and add a tulle bow and your done! Super cute and super easy!



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...